0-34m/min low speed Passenger and material Hoists
- Passenger Hoists can be used to transport both materials and
passengers within the cage. They are normally tied to the building
structure and have mechanical and electrical interlocked gates
fitted as standard.
- Passenger hoists require a 380V three phase power supply, and range
from 1000kg to 2700kg lifting capacity.
- The rack lift provides a remarkable saving in its use in
construction sites, and for industrial, commercial and other
purposes. The rack lift is an equipment that uses the Pinion and
Rack System, driven by a speed motor brake for lifting the Cabin
- Its modular structure makes it possible to mount the façade or the
- Simplicity and ease of assembly, disassembly, operation and
- Vertical transport of people and loads to greater heights.
- Superior speed than conventional system.
- Load capacity higher than conventional system.
- Possibility of changing the height and quantity of cabins at any
- High level of safety in operation and maintenance.
Rated capacity/per cage
Mast section size
Max. Installation height
Cable basket/cable trolley